1. The operator of the Online Shop teatr-sabat.pl, is Rewia & Show Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Ul. Foksal 16, as recorded in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000732321 (hereinafter: "Sabat Theatre").
2. The Online Shop sells tickets for performances at the Sabat Theatre and operates at: http://www.teatr-sabat.pl. The Sabat Theatre is entitled to unilaterally change this address; this does not constitute a change in these Regulations.
3. Customers of the shop may be natural persons with full or limited legal capacity and legal persons or an organizational unit without a legal stature, hereinafter referred to as the Customer. The rights set out in these regulations, such as the right to withdraw from the contract unconditionally, apply only to Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the generally applicable provisions of the law.
Accepting and processing orders
1. Orders placed via the Online Shop are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, excluding any planned or unplanned breaks in the functioning of the system.
2. Placing orders via the Internet is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
3. Web browser with Java Script support: IE (minimum version 7) or Google Chrome (minimum version 13) or Mozilla Firefox (minimum version 10).
4. To make purchases in the Shop it is necessary to have an active e-mail account.
5. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the binding offer of a contract with the Sabat Theatre, which the Sabat Theatre will immediately accept for implementation.
6. It is not possible to choose and purchase Additional Options without purchase of a Ticket or Tickets by the Customer.
7. The acceptance of the order is confirmed by sending to the Customer’s e-mail system address the information in the form of an e-mail, about the acceptance of the order. The e-mail sent contains ticket / tickets for the selected show along with any additional options. The Sabat Theatre has the right to ask the client to confirm the order.
8. The contents published in the Online Shop do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to submit a request for the offers. Thus, placing an order by the Customer is an offer, while the acceptance of the order by the Sabat Theater is a statement of the acceptance of the offer.
9. If the order cannot be effected for reasons beyond the control of the Sabat Theater, the Sabat Theater may withdraw from the sales contract.
10. In order to place an order, the Customer is obliged to:
11. The Customer may change the order or cancel it no later than 24 hours before the start of the performance for which he / she bought the tickets. All changes are possible by contacting the booking department by e-mail or by phone.
12. Ticket sales are processed in the order in which they are placed.
13. The Sabat Theatre reserves the right to change the audience auditorium part of the theater for which the customer purchased the ticket.
14. The Sabat Theatre is entitled to block the possibility of the subsequent purchase of tickets by the Customer if it considers the Customer’s operation within the Online Shop as violating generally applicable laws, third party rights, and the personal rights of third parties, rules of social coexistence or the provisions of these Regulations. The Customer will be notified of the intention to block the purchase by the theater using the e-mail address provided to the Sabat Theatre Online Shop.
Prices and invoices
1. Prices for tickets and tickets with dinner provided in the Online Shop are given in Polish zloty(PLN) and include VAT at the current applicable rate of 8%.
2. Prices for additional options as proposed in the Online Shop are given in Polish zlotys(PLN) and include VAT at the currently applicable rate - 23%. Additional options are carried out by the Sabat Theatre Restaurant whose licensed owner is Potocka Entertainment sp. o.o., ul. Foksal 16, 00-372 Warsaw, NIP 525-21-94-644.
3. The prices quoted of the product are the final prices at which the Customer may order the purchase of tickets or additional services at the Sabat Theater.
4. The prices quoted for tickets or additional options take into account the costs of Customer service by employees of the Sabat Theater restaurant.
5. The Sabat Theater reserves the right to conduct promotional campaigns and sales in their entire range in accordance with the regulations in force.
6. The Sabat Theater reserves the right to change the ticket prices and / or additional options possible to order via the Online Shop and withdraw the offered services and add new ones.
7. For each completed order, a document confirming the sale of goods by the Sabat Theatre or the owner of the Sabat Theatre Restaurant - a tax receipt or a VAT invoice - is issued in accordance with the applicable regulations.
8. In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Customer should inform the Sabat Theatre Online Shop service expressing the option of receiving an invoice by contacting by telephone or e-mail the booking department.
1. The Sabat Online Shop allows you to choose one of the following forms of payment for the ordered product:
Internet payments operated by Tpay.com
2. Other forms of payment, subject to prior agreement, are also acceptable.
Delivery of the ticket
1. The order placed with the Sabat Theatre Online Shop is delivered in the form of a pdf file to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
2. The Customer is obliged to show the Sabat Theater ticket service in a printed form or show it on the screen of a mobile phone on the day of the performance.
3. Responsibility for the purchased and printed ticket shall pass to the Customer upon dispatch to the Customer.
Complaints and refunds of purchased tickets or services
1. Complaints regarding tickets or services sold to the Customer by the Sabat Theatre are settled by the Sabat Theatre within a period of 30 days.
2. A Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded sales agreement within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, subject to point 5 below. The right to a refund can be accorded the Customer at the latest on the eve of the performance, for which the Customer purchased the tickets. The right of a refund does not apply to tickets that have been purchased and have been used.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract begins from the moment of sending the tickets to the Customer's e-mail address. To complete the above it is enough to send a statement of withdrawal in writing before the expiration of the contract.
4. The Sabat Theatre, within no more than 60 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, will return to the Customer all payments made by him.
5. The Sabat Theatre will refund the payment using the same method of payment as that used by the Customer who is a consumer unless he expressly agrees to a different method of the return of the refund, which will not involve any costs for him / her.
Processing of personal data
1. The administrator of the customer's personal data processed as part of the Online Shop is Rewia & Show sp. Z o.o.
2. In order to properly carry out the order through the Teatr Sabat Online Shop, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data, in particular, such as: name, surname, e-mail address and contact telephone number.
3. Personal data within the scope covered by the order form are processed by the Sabat Theatre in accordance with the applicable provisions of the law.
4. Providing personal data by the customer is voluntary, but it determines the conclusion of the contract for the sale of tickets or services offered through the Online Shop. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and to request corrections or removal.
1. The purchase-sale agreement is concluded between the Customer and Rewia & Show Sp. z o.o.
2. The Sabat Theatre is not responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators the sending of messages to the Customer's e-mail address and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
3. The Sabat Theatre shall not be liable to the Customer or other entities for any absence of use of the Online Shop, in particular for interruptions caused by technical reasons (failure, maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment, etc.) or other circumstances.
4. Contact with the Sabat Theatre in matters related to the functioning of the Online Shop and its offer, is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the following telephone numbers: +48 22 826 23 55, +48 606 127 372.
5. The Sabat Theatre reserves the right to change the Regulations. All amendments to the Regulations enter into force on the date indicated by the Sabat Theatre, not earlier than 7 days from the date of posting the information of the amendment of the Regulations on the website located at: http://www.teatr-sabat.pl. Orders submitted before the date of the application of the amendments to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.