Information concerning the processing of your personal data
We hereby inform you that we process your personal data information. Details of this procedure can be found below:
1. We, Rewia & Show Sp. z o.o., with the registered office at ul. Foksal 16, 00-372 Warsaw,
e-mail: email@example.com is the administrator of your personal data.
2. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place for the following purposes:
• In order to present you our commercial offer on the basis of the consent received (basis: Article 6, paragraph 1, letter and RODO - General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR.);
• In order to conclude a purchase agreement for the sale of tickets from Rewii & Show Sp. z o.o. based on your interest in our offer (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR);
• In order to perform and, based on your contract with us, to buy - sell Rewia & Show Sp. z o.o. products and services (basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
• For analytical purposes for the best selection of our offer as indicated by your interest, to improve the quality of services and sales and service processes (including complaints), which are in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR);
• For archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR);
• In order to determine, investigate or defend against claims which is in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR);
• In order to test customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our services, which is in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6. paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR);
• In order to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including choosing them in terms of your needs and interests with the help of profiling which is in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6. paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR);
• In order to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and the services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), including matching them in terms of your needs and interests with the help of profiling which is in our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6. paragraph 1 letter f GDPR) within the scope defined by our audit and a documented analysis of the legitimate interest;
3. Providing the data is voluntary and necessary to achieve the objectives listed in point 2. If we fail to provide the data, we will not be able to conclude and perform the agreements or to complete other activities listed in point 2.
4. In the case of obtaining your data in an indirect way (e.g. through the purchase of legal databases), we collect and process the following categories of data:
• Basic identification and contact details
• Electronic identification and contact information.
• The industry you represent (in the case of an employee of a legal entity).
• Basic data on the history and scope of your company's operations.
• Interests in products and services in the industry which represents Rewia & Show Sp. z o.o.
5. We may share your personal data with our subcontractors, from which Rewia & Show orders the implementation of a part of the services provided under contract (hostesses, waiters, entities providing marketing and sales services, etc.) Recipients of data will also be institutions authorized under the law.
6. Acting as a Data Administrator, we have no intention of transferring your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
7. Your Shared Data will not be subject to profiling.
8. The period of storage of personal data:
• Personal data obtained in connection with the conclusion of a contract for the purchase and sale from Rewii & Show Sp. z o.o. will be kept until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract.
• We store your basic contact details for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent (if we processed them on the basis of so-called marketing consent), or we determine that they have become out-dated;
9. You have the right to access the data contents and rectification, removal or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).